Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seborrheic dermatitis and rosacea

Hi from Cape town South Africa.

I have been diagnosed with Seborrheic dermatitis and rosacea.

The redness is most pronounced across my cheeks either side of my nose under my eyes.

The most successful treatment thus far has been with a prolonged use of oral anti-biotics and a twice daily application of Elidel cream.

I am rather concerned about long term side effects of this sort of treatment as I do not believe it is treating the cause but only the symptoms.

Anybody else here who has teh same condition and been able to gain control of it naturally?

Different things affect different people.

I know Dairy is a trigger for me so I try and cut that out. I only use Selsun Gold to wash my head and face and this has improved my look, coincidently did both at the same time, but the Selsun doesn't have any adverse effects so I'm sticking with it.

Get active on the forum, you will find something that will assist along the way.

Good Luck

Comment

Hi PaulWW. How are things?
      How I was cured from Demodectic / Demodex Rosacea (Types 1 & 2 & nearing 3), Seborrhoeic Dermatitis and Eczema

Got a smartphone? Then please post a non-revealing pic of your face/skin to www.imgur.com, instead of using walls of text to describe it to us. It may be the best thing you've ever done!

Comment

Working...
      X