Just started using a LED mask - good initial results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darren1 View Post
    I should probably be using my 36,000 mW bulb at over 100cm from my face for no more than 10 seconds, if that. It seems I'd be seriously overdoing it and probably DID overdo it the last time I burned my face.
    Very probable. The most beneficial energy dose for us is 4,5 - 6 J.
    You can calculate your own exposure time, depending on what dose you are opting for.
    Here is how:

Time = Dose/(Power Density * 0, 001). Here power density in expressed in mw/cm2.

Comment

I tried my 36 Watt light again this morning. I used it for 5 minutes close to my face. 9 hours later, my face is tight, dry and red, with a burning sensation. I looked in the mirror and the areas where I had PDL in November are very obvious and irritated.

I've smeared vaseline over my face and I'm going to skip tomorrow's Azelaic acid, which I normally apply three times a week. I'm really regretting using the light this morning, as it is SO powerful and I keep forgetting how easy it is to make tings worse.
      I'm recovering from Mirvaso-induced skin damage. Ask me about it if you are too.

T-Shirt: "Laser skin treatment. That's what it is if you're wondering. Yes, it hurt."

Comment

Hello! I just purchased this LED mask for whenever rave season can safely happen again. Has anyone else purchased it and can tell me more? There is talk of there being able to make custom skins and wonder if there is a database of them to look through or whatever.

Comment

Working...
        X