Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anybody tried Neutrogena mask ?

So, all of it is in the title.

An active and fairly open member of a french forum about SD recently posted about the Neutrogena mask.

Never heard about it, especially here, so I'm just enquiring if anybody has use it already ?

Good luck to us all !

Originally posted by Des Esseintes View Post
    So, all of it is in the title.

An active and fairly open member of a french forum about SD recently posted about the Neutrogena mask.

Never heard about it, especially here, so I'm just enquiring if anybody has use it already ?

Good luck to us all !
    I have not tried it, but I've seen it at the drugstore. Does this person claim that it helped with his/her SD?

Comment

I also wonder if anyone tried this mask https://www.hangsun.eu/products/ligh...cne-mask-ft330.

Comment

Hi Kfranke, I'm sorry I never answered your post I did not ever see it.

Yes he totally claimed it helped a lot with his skin and came back few times later to state about constant effectiveness. Then I did not talk to him for a few now. So I can't state it was a definitive solution, at least for now.
        Never tried it myself.

And to Maria, I can't access the page you link to so I cannot say.

Comment

I bought the Neutrogena mask through ebay and have been using it for 2 weeks. I haven't noticed any difference yet, but it's too soon I suppose. I'll update this post after 3 months.

Comment

Is this the mask that makes you buy the refills? If so, that is nothing more than extortion.
            I'm recovering from Mirvaso-induced skin damage. Ask me about it if you are too.

T-Shirt: "Laser skin treatment. That's what it is if you're wondering. Yes, it hurt."

Comment

Yes, it is, but I found one that was tweaked to not to need refills. It didn’t help my rosacea anyway.

Comment

Working...
              X