Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does ANYONE have IowaDavid's instructions on how to make an at home RLT device?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does ANYONE have IowaDavid's instructions on how to make an at home RLT device?

Hi all,

I have been having some success with a handheld, at home red light therapy device in the last few months. I would, however, like to try a device with more power. I am interested in trialing the device that forum member IowaDavid talked so much about.

I have been informed recently that IowaDavid has passed away. I am very sorry to hear this, as he seemed like a kind man, and I would have liked to have had the opportunity to talk to him.

Is there anyone on this forum who may happen to have David's instructions on how to make your own at home RLT device? Thank you in advance to any and all replies.

Regards,
    Katie

His last post:
    Thread: Looking to make DIY antioxidant facial topical--suggestions?

by IowaDavid

All you do is click on IowaDavid which shows he had 1005 posts in his profile. You can then look in the left column and click on Find latest posts. You can then go through all 1005 posts.

Another thread worth mentioning is Twickle Purple's LED Light Therapy Research.
    Brady Barrows
    Blog - Join the RRDi

Comment

Originally posted by kfranke View Post
      Hi all,

I have been having some success with a handheld, at home red light therapy device in the last few months. I would, however, like to try a device with more power. I am interested in trialing the device that forum member IowaDavid talked so much about.

I have been informed recently that IowaDavid has passed away. I am very sorry to hear this, as he seemed like a kind man, and I would have liked to have had the opportunity to talk to him.

Is there anyone on this forum who may happen to have David's instructions on how to make your own at home RLT device? Thank you in advance to any and all replies.

Regards,
      Katie
      Hi, I think this thread may help you: https://rosaceagroup.org/The_Rosacea...t-device/page2

Comment

Working...
      X