Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visible benefits from RLT demonstrated

Rosacea before and after TSW.jpg

I haven't posted in a few years and want to give an update to anyone thinking about RLT. Here is my face with 'rosacea; from decades of steroid use and after two years steroid free and using red light therapy. It's like my telangiectasia was dissolved away.

Here is my RLT face mask -- which I love! Aliexpress has great prices!
    Attached Files

Happiness is a choice.

RLT reverses atrophy

Collage ARM-LR.jpg

Here is my arm with severe steroid atrophy and after using the DPL panels RLT on them. RLT plumps up the fibroblasts that are shrivelled with steroids and promotes 3 types of collagen to restore the skin's architecture. Here is more info on Steroid atrophy, and how quickly steroids erode the skins infrastructure:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steroid_atrophy

Happiness is a choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Twickle Purple View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]4419[/ATTACH]

I haven't posted in a few years and want to give an update to anyone thinking about RLT. Here is my face with 'rosacea; from decades of steroid use and after two years steroid free and using red light therapy. It's like my telangiectasia was dissolved away.

Hi,

Wow, the difference between those pictures is like night and day! I'm currently using RLT now. How long did you use RLT to get this kind of improvement, and were you using any other rosacea treatments at the time? I'm curious to know more about your story.

Best wishes,
      Katie

Comment

Wow. Well done! I'm on the RLT train for sure. Just ordered another red light!
        I guess it takes years to get the best benifit. But that mask looks fantastic!
        Is your mask the led that has 7 different colours?

Comment

the mask looks so easy to use as you don't to hold on or worry about distance! But it does look heaps cheap compared to many many others. I just payed like 400 bucks for a pure red led so I'm going to give this time but I hope someone else tries the mask with success. I do believe that led therapy is the true rosacea help! Red light probably being the only one to try as the most study's are all done on red and not the others.

Comment

Originally posted by RaymondS View Post
            the mask looks so easy to use as you don't to hold on or worry about distance! But it does look heaps cheap compared to many many others. I just payed like 400 bucks for a pure red led so I'm going to give this time but I hope someone else tries the mask with success. I do believe that led therapy is the true rosacea help! Red light probably being the only one to try as the most study's are all done on red and not the others.
            Hey Raymond,

Did you actually buy the mask or another LED unit?

Thanks!

Comment

No no I purchased a way more expensive led, Pure red from smarterlights.
              But seeing those pics makes me want to try the mask however I just spend money on the light before I saw this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by RaymondS View Post
                No no I purchased a way more expensive led, Pure red from smarterlights.
                But seeing those pics makes me want to try the mask however I just spend money on the light before I saw this thread.
                Gotcha. Thanks. I'm going to purchase the Pure Red from Smarter Lights as well in the very near future. Fingers crossed it helps! Keep us posted.

Comment

wow!

Comment

do you believe rlt was the main reason for your success? looks dramatic. congrats. mind = blown

Comment

OMG!
                      That's an incredible result!

Comment

Wow, that is incredibly encouraging!
                        I have had some positive results from having some RLT sessions at my dermatologists office.
                        Doing some research now to help make a decision regarding buying an at home device.
                        So pleased to see how well this has worked for you!
                        Mindfully Optimistic

Comment

I bought a 7 light LED mask this year and I've started using it again after taking a break while I had PDL. I wish I'd known about LED before the dermatologist gave me Mirvaso.

I could have avoided much pain, suffering and expense.
                          I'm recovering from Mirvaso-induced skin damage. Ask me about it if you are too.

T-Shirt: "Laser skin treatment. That's what it is if you're wondering. Yes, it hurt."

Comment

Originally posted by darren1 View Post
                            I bought a 7 light LED mask this year and I've started using it again after taking a break while I had PDL. I wish I'd known about LED before the dermatologist gave me Mirvaso.

I could have avoided much pain, suffering and expense.

So did you see any improvement yet?

Comment

Originally posted by timo View Post
                              So did you see any improvement yet?
                              I've not used it enough to see any results. In total, over the course of this year, I've had about 3 hours use out of it.

I really need to be doing it daily, but I'm afraid of over doing it.
                              I'm recovering from Mirvaso-induced skin damage. Ask me about it if you are too.

T-Shirt: "Laser skin treatment. That's what it is if you're wondering. Yes, it hurt."

Comment

Working...
                              X