No announcement yet.

Visible benefits from RLT demonstrated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HOw long do you have to use if for before seeing results(weeks/months), how long do you have to keep the mask on for each time (minutes) ?

Thanks for sharing . Great Results !!!

Comment

What is the name of the product you use ? do you have a link for it ? Can I get it on Amazon

Comment

Could the original poster please post another picture? I'm skeptical about this entire post, as it seems the LED craze is predicated on this supposed success story.

The OP may or may not be genuine, and I've seen the same picture around the web advertising acne creams: https://commonbunny.com/products/acn...-removal-cream

Sorry if I sound blunt. I've used my LED mask for about 2 years and I've seen no real improvements and my skin was never as bad as that shown in the picture posted by the person who started this thread.

I'll persist with LED - using a 660nm light, which is a 30nm difference to that of the 630nm found o nthat LED mask - but cautiously.
        I'm recovering from Mirvaso-induced skin damage. Ask me about it if you are too.

T-Shirt: "Laser skin treatment. That's what it is if you're wondering. Yes, it hurt."

Comment

I actually think the OP is authentic although she isn't around anymore. Although it's good to take anything with a grain of salt - post content, pics, even papers.

I have some pics of my own flares around the internet - and wouldn't be surprised if someone took them out of context

I've ran into the OP elsewhere, actually

I think causal factor matters a lot - and OP said hers was steroid induced.

Mine is not steroid-induced and light therapy makes mine worse

Comment

Originally posted by laser_cat View Post

Mine is not steroid-induced and light therapy makes mine worse
            What type of light therapy were you using that made it worse? Red?
            I'm recovering from Mirvaso-induced skin damage. Ask me about it if you are too.

T-Shirt: "Laser skin treatment. That's what it is if you're wondering. Yes, it hurt."

Comment

Originally posted by darren1 View Post
              What type of light therapy were you using that made it worse? Red?
              2 different reds, yellow, infra .. it's all bad for me unfortunately. Increases burning big time

Comment

Originally posted by laser_cat View Post
                2 different reds, yellow, infra .. it's all bad for me unfortunately. Increases burning big time
                I also reacted badly to red light - I tried a couple of machines at various times. Are you still using mexeletine Laser Cat? How is it going?

Comment

Ah yes, laser cat.. if I remember rightly, you have neurological rosacea, right?

I'm dealing with a lot of post inflammatory erythema (PIE) on the parts of my face where Mirvaso was applied. What I have, is a sort of glorified sunburn which now looks patachy due to the success of some of the PDL I had. I hope red LED works for me, but knowing how stimulating it can be, I can imagine it worsening matters for some.

Comment

Originally posted by antwantsclear View Post
                    I also reacted badly to red light - I tried a couple of machines at various times. Are you still using mexeletine Laser Cat? How is it going?
                    LED therapy with red lights also seemed to make me flare up.

Comment

Originally posted by jrlhamcat2 View Post
                      LED therapy with red lights also seemed to make me flare up.
                      What wavelength was that?

Comment

What wavelength was that?
                        One was 660nm with 1250 mcd LEDs.

The other was the Britebox, which at the time (I don't know if it has changed) was 633nm + 830nm (infrared).

I also got LED treatment from another unit in a dermatologist's office. It was used for recovery immediately after IPL + Nd:YAG, so hard to gauge the actual effects. I don't know the specs on that unit.

Comment

Originally posted by jrlhamcat2 View Post
                          One was 660nm with 1250 mcd LEDs.

The other was the Britebox, which at the time (I don't know if it has changed) was 633nm + 830nm (infrared).

I also got LED treatment from another unit in a dermatologist's office. It was used for recovery immediately after IPL + Nd:YAG, so hard to gauge the actual effects. I don't know the specs on that unit.
                          You got Nd:YAG on the face?

Comment

You got Nd:YAG on the face?
                            Yeah, there was a very popular doctor in the UK who had a practice combining Nd:YAG and IPL for rosacea, and a few doctors have copied him. I think the YAG probably caused angiogenesis, and Vbeam is more effective for destroying veins anyhow.

Comment

Working...
                            X