Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laser Treatment

Hi,
    I have some questions and couldn't find a general faq.
    I was wondering how much a session costs usually and how many you think you'd need for a person with mild broken capillary on the cheeks, nose and chin. Would they be able to get the ones that are about one inch under the eye? What do you think the ratio is of people who get positive results to negative results/damage from the treatment?
    I've heard that they can come back in about 6 months. If you were able to avoid any flushes or triggers would that not happen or do they just resurface on their own?
    I'm 19, do you think it would be safer just to not do it, considering people come out worse sometimes? What do you think?

Any answers to any of the questions above would be appreciated.

session costs vary.

i've seen it from 100aud to 500aud.

if you are paying you'd prolly want at least 4 treatments, just use that as a bargaining tool, some places say that if you pay for 3 you get number 4 free.

and success varies as well, i've been looking and seeing people get good results and others who don't, more success w/lumenis and then some dont have success w/lumenis, haha its just about the operator (not the weapon but the holder kinda mentality)

its a risk eh......im about to go for one as well, but that always sticks in my mind, that it might become worse........haha, just either got to go for it, or just pray, and hard! haha

it may come on, it might not, just dont know, everyone is different, but depends on your body i reckon, and how you take care and discipline yourself.

hey if you are 19 you could pass for a student, so your bargaining power can increase as well....haha just say that, i'm a student as well.

hope it helps

Comment

hey sarah

check out this site http://www.rosacea.co.uk/ and then click cltr+F and enter in the machine you are looking for. i guess most of are from the UK but there are also some that are from oz and other countries.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarahzxcv View Post
        Hi,
        I have some questions and couldn't find a general faq.
        I was wondering how much a session costs usually and how many you think you'd need for a person with mild broken capillary on the cheeks, nose and chin. Would they be able to get the ones that are about one inch under the eye? What do you think the ratio is of people who get positive results to negative results/damage from the treatment?
        I've heard that they can come back in about 6 months. If you were able to avoid any flushes or triggers would that not happen or do they just resurface on their own?
        I'm 19, do you think it would be safer just to not do it, considering people come out worse sometimes? What do you think?

Any answers to any of the questions above would be appreciated.
        Sarah

Where about do you live? The UK seems to vary between £200-£300 per session. You usually require a series to show benefits and yes you tend to slip backwards after a while but each person is different.

I would never really advise that people give it ago but that if they want to then they should spend some time researching doctors/lasers so they can find the best match for them. I find once you start with lasers/IPL it is something you will most likely want to continue for a while so please dont underestimate the cost of ongoing treatments.

Comment

Working...
        X