Veinwave in the US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cpt_matt View Post
    So, I had the treatment on Wednesday. It definitely did not feel good. I wouldn't say it "hurt" but was definitely uncomfortable. The removal of the needle is what bothered me the most because it grabbed the skin and pulled on it during removal. Though, they did apply numbing cream prior to treatment. I only had a couple places done but a full 15 minute (what I paid for) treatment would have been not fun.

Too early to report on results. I still have pinpoint scabs spaced about 1 mm apart tracing the veins that they treated. They APPEAR to have disappeared completely in spots and improved greatly in others. Though I have been fooled before. I update in a couple of weeks.

Overall all I'd say it was a worthwhile procedure thus far. I was not all bruised up like after VBeam and could comfortably live my life immediately after treatment. It has also seemed to affect veins that previously showed no results following MANY different and numerous laser treatments.
    Good for you Matt , you will need a couple more treatments to get where you want to be.

I have had approx 6 treatments, and my nose area is more or less clear of veins ( that is where i wanted to be )

Top up treatments every 8 months or so is all I will require going forward.

Once again, good luck

MD

Comment

When are they going to release veinwave in places like Australia? I did a search but cant seem to find any.

Also how much does 1 treatment cost??

So your nose is totally clear mirrordodga? No more veins at all?

Comment

hi

I am wondering if anyone knows whether veinwave works only for larger waves? I have some very fine veins under my eyes that I would love to get rid of. Laser genesis did not remove them, and IPL actually gave me more veins. Also, does veinwave remove only visible veins?

Thanks much,
        Erika

Comment

Originally posted by DJC View Post
          When are they going to release veinwave in places like Australia? I did a search but cant seem to find any.

Also how much does 1 treatment cost??

So your nose is totally clear mirrordodga? No more veins at all?
          Hi DJC,
          Not sure when it will hit Aus, it is only just being recognised in the US.
          Treatments range in price UK $250/$350 per session
          Nose area is clearest it has been for around 10 years, a couple of tiny veins appearing but as long as I "top up" every 6 months or so I can keep them at bay.

All in all, very happy

MD

Comment

Originally posted by mirradodga View Post
            Hi DJC,
            Not sure when it will hit Aus, it is only just being recognised in the US.
            Treatments range in price UK $250/$350 per session
            Nose area is clearest it has been for around 10 years, a couple of tiny veins appearing but as long as I "top up" every 6 months or so I can keep them at bay.

All in all, very happy

MD
            Hey MD - since you get treated by Dr. Newman himself
            can you try to get him to do another US tour ?
            - I'll volunteer for a demo session in the Washington DC area
            mfm

Comment

Working...
            X