Excel V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excel V

Anyone here tried Excel V? Experiences? how long did it take you to recover and see results?

Thanks!

Originally posted by luckz View Post
    Anyone here tried Excel V? Experiences? how long did it take you to recover and see results?

Thanks!
    I'm having a test patch for this in a few weeks, so I'll come back here and report on what happens.
    I'm recovering from Mirvaso-induced skin damage. Ask me about it if you are too.

T-Shirt: "Laser skin treatment. That's what it is if you're wondering. Yes, it hurt."

Comment

Thanks!
      Search the RF database 'Excel V' using the search tool (example this thread) and watch this video.
      Brady Barrows
      Blog - Join the RRDi

Comment

Originally posted by darren1 View Post
        I'm having a test patch for this in a few weeks, so I'll come back here and report on what happens.

Would be glad to hear about your experience and progress. Wishing for a successful procedure for you.

Comment

I had two treatments Laser Cutera V. The first treatment was light and did nothing but the second was strong and destroyed my skin. It was one of the worst decisions in my life. I don't know if this is normal but I haven't even received ice or something to cool my skin down after the treatment. Lasers are Russian roulette or worse, because they haven't cured anyone yet.

I think Laser Cutera V it can be more invasive than IPL because IPL is not basically a laser.

Comment

Originally posted by przemek View Post
            I had two treatments Laser Cutera V. The first treatment was light and did nothing but the second was strong and destroyed my skin. It was one of the worst decisions in my life. I don't know if this is normal but I haven't even received ice or something to cool my skin down after the treatment. Lasers are Russian roulette or worse, because they haven't cured anyone yet.
            I think Laser Cutera V it can be more invasive than IPL because IPL is not basically a laser.
            thanks przemek. I have you listed alphabetically in this post your experience with Excel V.
            Brady Barrows
            Blog - Join the RRDi

Comment

Originally posted by darren1 View Post
              Hello Darren, how did your patch test go?

Comment

Hello Darren, how did your patch test go?
                I made little difference. I had a full face treatment 2 days ago, and there is no change. I think I need to go stronger, but I'm afraid to do so.

The people at the clinic are all very friendly and confident in what they're doing and assured me things will get better. Clearly that is not the case 2 days after a full face using the 532nm laser.

I did have some telangiectasias treated, with what looks to be the YAG wavelength, as there are purpura-like bruises similar to that created by Vbeam, but which are healing much quicker.
                I'm recovering from Mirvaso-induced skin damage. Ask me about it if you are too.

T-Shirt: "Laser skin treatment. That's what it is if you're wondering. Yes, it hurt."

Comment

Working...
                X