Autoimmunity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drums View Post
    I would agree entirely fut. It is just my researched opinion that eventually the answer will be fat which leads to the incorrectness in our bodies. It will probably be some considerale years before anyone in all fairness discovers the reality of eating fat and the various effects it has for people suffering not only rosacea but any human tissue or organ which requires secreations.
    We kind of need fat to live.

Comment

Originally posted by drums View Post
      I would agree entirely fut. It is just my researched opinion that eventually the answer will be fat which leads to the incorrectness in our bodies. It will probably be some considerale years before anyone in all fairness discovers the reality of eating fat and the various effects it has for people suffering not only rosacea but any human tissue or organ which requires secreations.
      I'll have to agree and disagree.

Unhealthy fats like vegetable oils (excluding extra virgin olive oil) are bad for your body, weaken the imune system. Rosacea is the symptom of toxins being released through the skin to potect inner vital organs. It is an immune response.

Healthy fats like coconut oil, butter, lard etc. are healthy for the body, strengthen the immune system and in turn are good for Rosacea.

Comment

Originally posted by fut View Post

Unhealthy fats like vegetable oils (excluding extra virgin olive oil) are bad for your body, weaken the imune system. Rosacea is the symptom of toxins being released through the skin to potect inner vital organs. It is an immune response.

Healthy fats like coconut oil, butter, lard etc. are healthy for the body, strengthen the immune system and in turn are good for Rosacea.
        Also "Ghee" which is unsalted, clarified butter.

Comment

Originally posted by fut View Post

Uhm... unless you're joking, you have healthy vs unhealthy fats completely backwards.

Comment

Working...
          X