Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ChristianFeld
    replied
    Can someone translate in simple english what he are talking?

Leave a comment:

• Chris23
    replied
    Another Youtube video showing how easy it is to cover up Rosacea using Photoshop. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ki0ohPkIGc"]YouTube - Mama's Rosacea Treatment Tips[/ame]

Chris

Leave a comment:

• phlika29
    replied
    steve

Perhaps so would be so kind as to post those handy little videos you did in the meta section. It may be that not many people have noticed the button or as sure how to use it.

Leave a comment:

• Steve95301
    replied
    Clicked on the thread expecting a good use of the YouTube forum feature I lobbied for... D'oh!

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=bUPEV83FrzU[/youtube]

Leave a comment:

• cashisclay
    replied
    Re: Rosace Video on Youtube

Originally posted by BrunoP
    Dr. Ben Johnson discusses rosacea and various strategies to treat rosacea
    Just sent him an email to see what he has to say about his treatment.

Leave a comment:

• dily0487
    replied
    hi there, the antihistamine i take is just a regular one from from the supermarket, its 99p for seven tablets. so cheap! I find it does help me, and i think others have found it helps them. Antihistamines are also suppose to aid skin rashes, so am sure it can only have a positive effect.

As for sudocream, the zinc in it helps battle seb derm and rosacea, i think i only have a mild case compared to others, but my face is pretty much clear at the moment. I was getting flare ups every 2 days or so, now i havent had a serious flare up in 3 weeks, since i used my routine.

The vasoline i simply apply to avoid my skin from getting dry, as i found the sudocream drys out the skin on its own. I haev very sensitve pale skin as it is. Vasoline stops the dryness but does make it slightly shiny if you apply to much lol.

The pill i take i actually got off ebay...i know it sounds a fake or whatever. It is suppose to promote growth, i decided to buy it as im only 5ft 7 lol. Anyway as for promoting growth i dont know...but its reduced my rosacea. Some of the ingriedients must have a positive effect against rosacea. This is why i think the DR in that video is on the right lines to finding a cure. If you would like a link to the pill i'm happy to give you it. I dont want to post it directly on here because im not promoting this pill..So far i havent had any adverse effects but you never know..

Anyway hope this helps

Leave a comment:

• BrunoP
    replied
    hi dily... what antihistamine do you take every day?
    take care

Leave a comment:

• jennfran
    replied
    dily,

You say you use sudocream if you see red vessels appear, does this cream help with those? I have alot of red vessels. What pill are you taking that has all these ingredients?

Also I noticed that when I quit smoking I did not have any heartburn or nausea, smoking inhibits this and I could see a difference with my rosacea symptoms...THanks..Jenn

Leave a comment:

• dily0487
    replied
    This is a very interesting post, and i think Dr Ben Johnson is not far from hitting the nail on the head. Am taking a capsule twice a day which contains the following;

AMOUNT PER 800mg CAPSULE

1. WITHANIA SOMNIFERA......................................... ....................38mg
    2. ASPARAGUS RACEMOSUS......................................... ..............46mg

3. PUERARIA TUBEROSA.......................................... ......................55mg

4. TERMINALIA CHEBULA........................................... ...................60mg

5. TERMINALIA ARJUNA .................................................. ..............62mg

6. PLUMBAGO ZEYLANICA......................................... ....................62mg

7. PIPER LONGUM............................................ ..................................73mg

8. ELETTARIA CARDAMOMUM........................................ .............78mg

9. ORNITHINE......................................... ...........................................180mg

10. L-ARGININE.......................................... ........................................250mg

Along with taking this pill in the morning and at night, i take an anti histamine, and this has kept my rosacea at bay. At night i also apply a thin layer of vasoline and sudocream on my nose if i see any visable blood vessals appear. By morning my skin is looking great, slightly shiny due to the vasoline but its better than being red! This routine has greatly improved not only my confidence and self esteem, but has given me my life back! The pill i take, wasnt actually directed at treating rosacea, it was to promote growth, but i think it may have affect on the acidity in the stomach and restore it to normal? So i can concur with what the DR is saying in this video, that stomach digestion may well be the underlying issue in rosacea.

Leave a comment:

• drums
    replied
    Re: Rosace Video on Youtube

Originally posted by BrunoP
    There´s a video on youtube " Dr. Ben Johnson discusses rosacea and various strategies to treat rosacea." take a look at it..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bUPEV83FrzU
    Dear BrunoP,
    Yes i watched the video It was a quick sharp switch trying to shift away from the digestion thingy then using a hypothesis based upon inflamation
    to qualify the use of his treatment.
    Anyway it gives me a buss to see the proffesionals don,t know absolutely
    anything about our problems and in actuall fact unbeknown to them they are treating the wrong problem. I will even go as far as to say that as long
    as the present treatment for rosacea remains there will never be a cure.
    If the treatment were to be moved into another area of existing medical science the cause and subseqently a cure would be found in four weeks.

Leave a comment:

• flemmo
    replied
    Hmmm interesting. niacinamide sounds a bit worrying.

I can't find a full list of ingredients, but the main ones are:
    Active Ingredients: Phosphatidylcholine Niacinamide Willow Herb Wild Cherry Bark 1,3 Beta Glucan Chlorella Aspirin Red & Yellow Sandalwood Slippery Elm Extract Retinaldehyde

Seems to be about $30 which is good. But I bet its like all the others and has some classic irritants in the ingredients.

Leave a comment:

• pca_
    replied
    I think it would be better to treat the digestive malfunction that
    he mentions in the beginning, instead of lengthy topical treatment.

I would like to hear more about the digestive theory.

Leave a comment:

• BrunoP
    replied
    i don´t understand some things that he said.. my english is terrible, but he says that niacinamide is good to take?? i saw information about "niacinamide-non flushing"
    http://www.zellersnaturalhealth.com/...acinamide.html

and what products are he saying that helps people with rosacea?
    i guess it can make sense at a point what are he saying..some people have rosacea due to other desease that provoce rosacea as a synthom, that´s what i think, for example "Ladonna" have posts in this forum about her rosacea due to thyroid problems, and now she is cured from rosacea..hope she continues without rosacea...i was diagnosed 2 years ago.. and at that time i don´t remenber having rosacea, and i started to have vocal cords, and larynx pain at that time 2, when my rosacea became...could be something related to this and it shows on the skin...and sometimes when he have other desease unknown the synthoms can appear on skin.. and probably coudn´t be skin problem..i´m still searching and making exams to see what is causing pain in my neck... and if you saw a photo of it, you would say that´s it´s not normal.. but the doctor thinks it is...anyway..thanks for those replies.. and please tell me what you understood from that video, it will be easy for me to understand then....

regards
    Bruno

Leave a comment:

• HRH
    replied
    yeah that really did not make a lot of sense to me.
    but has anyone heard of the "calm" serum he sells? does it work? what is it actually?

Leave a comment:

• Twickle Purple
    replied
    Thanks for the link BrunoP!

It was interesting to see that he believes rosacea is a digestive disorder, but he treats only the skin.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X