Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could only have 1 product for rosacea...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could only have 1 product for rosacea...

what would it be? Not including a laser machine or anything like that.

I would probably choose the Almost Make Up I have to cover it up. I haven't found anything yet that has helped improve my condition, so why not cover it up.

What about the rest of yall?
    "Tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"

If only one product I would have to choose my eucerin original formula moisturizing lotion. It is very soothing and cooling and moisturizes my face quite nicely.

If 2 products were allowed I would then choose eucerin cleansing gel for red irritated skin. It is very gentle and also calming.

And if 3 products were allowed I would pick dermablend concealing creme in pale ivory.

I can never choose just one thing of anything ...sorry.
    Except my favorite ice cream flavor. And even then I like to switch it up a bit

Comment

Accutane, without a doubt.

Comment

Low dose Accutane.

Comment

Metrocream for me please.

Happiness is a choice.

Comment

Melanotan without side effects.
            KNOWLEDGE = POWER

Comment

Beta blocker-propranolol

Comment

probably doxycycline for my ocular rosacea. Cos my derm said that left untreated it can cause blindness. Putting things into perspective my sight is far more important then my flushing cheeks

Comment

ZincO

Comment

1 product for rosacea

Cetaphil Cream for stinging

Comment

Sea Kelp?

Comment

Two of my most favourite products have already been listed. Sea Kelp (Skin Actives) because it is a wonderful ant-inflammatory product and has great healing properties and ZincO (Linda Sy) because it acts as a barrier to all the various elements that aggravate my rosacea (sun, wind, cold, rain, etc)

It's a toss up! (Well, actually, I can't imagine giving up my noritate yet either).

Comment

I would currently chose Solodyn 45 mg sytemically and Clindagel 1% topically. After 7 clear years(after low dose Accutane 20 mg for 5 months) my Rosacea reared it's ugly head. It only took about 2 weeks for the meds to work- thank goodness! I am an Esthetician for a physician so even more reason to be clear. KB

Comment

KB you were in complete remission for 7 years with no type of treatment or medication ect. during those 7 years after the accutane??

Comment

Low dose Accutane for me. Hoping the results last... Right now at the end of month three and loving the results of my new skin.

KB - Congrats on your low dose Accutane course and having good, clearer skin for 7 years. Very inspiring! Please share more if you can.

Yvette

Comment

Working...
                              X