Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could only have 1 product for rosacea...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RLT.
    35 year-old male
    Erythmatotelangiectatic rosacea & Ocular
    20 + laser treatments.
    Toleraine Soothing Light Facial Fluid for moisturizer. I don't use a special cleanser. Clonidine daily; klonopin sometimes.
    BEST and CURRENT TREATMENT I use: Low-Level Red Light Therapy LED array.
    Please feel free to PM me with your low-level red light therapy (LLRLT) questions. I'm happy to help if I can.

Comment

After being off Accutane for 1 year, I had 3 IPL tx's. 1 every 3 to 4 weeks. Had great success with improving texture, color etc. Also for the first year I applied Noritate every PM as a preventative. So ironic that this disease hit me during my first year of practice. I gained as much knowledge as possible, and it made me a much more informed Esthetician. Not really the way I would have preferred to learn .Also had 4 more IPL's over the last 2 years. Over the last 6 years my main concentration was on progressive home care products. Will share more if you would like. all my best, KB

Comment

Easy - Melanotan. It cured me.

Comment

Melanotan

Milton: Can you provide some more details on your experience with Melanotan, such as your symptoms that were cured, which Melanotan product you used, and what results you experienced?

Thanks!

Comment

Port - I have an entire thread of my journey with MT2. Check it out, it will answer all the questions you have

Comment

NuStock and zinc oxide

Comment

So far to date I would say 5% Permethrine Cream...it cured the blushing....thank goodness!!

Comment

Sorry, like a few of you, I can't choose just one.
                  *Metrogel

*Eucerine redness relief cleanser (cools and soothes)

*Fairface Washcloths (soft and soothing) - I LOVE these! I got them here:
                  http://www.etsy.com/listing/74209509...oths-for-ultra

*Sarna Sensitive lotion - soothes the itch! and is very gentle Love this!

*SPF (currently use Eucerine daily although I haven't found my fave yet)

*Foundation - currently use Mary Kay but am looking for something more gentle

Comment

5% sulfur / 10% sulfacetamide lotion, it's worked the best for my P&Ps. Well, technically low dose accutane worked the best but side effects forced me to stop using it. The lotion I continue to use without problems.

Comment

Milton-I am new to the forum, and found your post about MT2....it's very interesting to me. However when you say that you have a thread on it that documents your treatment, I'm having difficulty finding it.
                      Last edited by lizzied; 9 March 2016, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Just 1 thing..

Clonidine for sure.

For those of you who chose Accutane, did any of you use it for symptoms of enlarged nose/nose swelling.

Would you mind advising what rosacea symptoms led you to use low dose Accutane? Please?

Kind regards,

Wendy

Comment

100 mg tabs of doxycycline as much as I hate being on them

Comment

Propanalol (beta-blocker)

Comment

Originally posted by O'Hara View Post
                              So far to date I would say 5% Permethrine Cream...it cured the blushing....thank goodness!!
                              I googled this and found it was for scabies-why would this work for Rosacea-is it because it kills demodex mites too?

Comment

I would say CLN body wash on face. It’s helped immensely for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X