Post you're easy to pick up food at the store that is rosacea friendly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post you're easy to pick up food at the store that is rosacea friendly

What takes two seconds to make that doesn't have the rosacea flare-ups and turn you red. Stuff with no sugar or little sugar, etc.... Be specific about the food weather its a cereal, snacks, certain meats, any breads, nuts etc... Stuff that is fills you up so you're no hungary. I'm having a hard time doing this bc I don't like to cook. I use to get food (not fast food) at 5 different places now I am down to only going to this salad place.
    Last edited by mgould3656; 27 April 2021, 05:17 AM.

Originally posted by mgould3656 View Post
    What takes two seconds to make that doesn't have the rosacea flare-ups and turn you red. Stuff with no sugar or little sugar, etc.... Be specific about the food weather its a cereal, snacks, certain meats, any breads, nuts etc... Stuff that is fills you up so you're no hungary. I'm having a hard time doing this bc I don't like to cook. I use to get food (not fast food) at 5 different places now I am down to only going to this salad place.
    Of the less healthy foods, I've found oats to be the least bothersome of the carbohydrates for me. So oat flapjacks are easy to pick up in the UK, not sure about the US. I find other carbohydrates such as wheat and rice far more inflammatory for my skin. Blueberries are quick to pick up too but not so filling. Some people like things like hard boiled eggs. I find cereals etc worse as they usually have some wheat in which is by far the worst of the carbohydrates in my experience and I try to avoid it completely.

I would add that if I digest flapjacks and any other carbohydrates much better using a probiotic and Integrative Therapeutics GFCF (specifically made to help you digest these better).

Comment

You can review day 1 and part of day 2 of the omnivore Rosacea Diet 30 day suggestions at this post. If you are a vegan there is also a 30 day vegan Rosacea Diet included in the book.
      Brady Barrows
      Blog - Join the RRDi

Comment

Working...
      X