Beyond Miserable last 3 days because of No sugar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beyond Miserable last 3 days because of No sugar

I tried going on the candida diet with no sugar the last 3 days and I was totally miserable, felt sick, headaches, I wanted to run into traffic... I got Rosacea around 3/10/21 and tried the no sugar diet 3 days ago. I will never be able to do this NO SUGAR stuff... My rosacea is about the same it was a month ago and I'm on on the metro cream only.... Any suggestions?

Do any people have rosacea success while still have sugar in their diet??

I got candida around Feb 20th and first noticed rosacea around March 10th. The rosacea I have is Papulopustular Rosacea I think.

**Update** 1 hour after feeling miserable I ate a thing of welch's fruit snacks that contains 11g of sugar and I feel much better.
    Last edited by mgould3656; 22 April 2021, 07:50 AM.

Any answers or suggestions??

Comment

Originally posted by mgould3656 View Post
      Any answers or suggestions??
      As with any diet, don't try to make sudden changes. Reduce the amount of sugar you consume slowly, replace foods rich in carbohydrates and sugar with those that have less of them. Later after the month, re-analyze how much sugar you are taking and what you can give up, and reduce your sugar intake again.

Eventually, your body will get used to it and will change the way it extracts energy from fats. Eat foods richer in fat. Sugar is given to the body like a drug, and abruptly rejecting it will produce similar withdrawal effects.

Comment

RedMage has given you good advice. You experienced sugar withdrawal because sugar is an addiction. Not only does sugar feed the rosacea fire, it is feeding your candida. Reduce the fuel and the fire goes out and the candida dies. Your choice.
        Brady Barrows
        Blog - Join the RRDi

Comment

Originally posted by Brady Barrows View Post
          RedMage has given you good advice. You experienced sugar withdrawal because sugar is an addiction. Not only does sugar feed the rosacea fire, it is feeding your candida. Reduce the fuel and the fire goes out and the candida dies. Your choice.

I only had topical candida. I didn't have the one in you're body according to dermatologist bc I didn't have the symptoms of it.

Comment

Originally posted by mgould3656 View Post
            I only had topical candida. I didn't have the one in you're body according to dermatologist bc I didn't have the symptoms of it.
            Thanks for the clarification. Nevertheless, sugar feeds candida.
            Brady Barrows
            Blog - Join the RRDi

Comment

Working...
            X