MASSIVE FLARE! Hormones or weather?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MASSIVE FLARE! Hormones or weather?

Hi everybody, just dropping by to see if anybody else is flaring at the moment? I've had a huge flair the past maybe 2 weeks, extremely red, hot, burnt and my constant pain is back!

I'm lying in bed right now unable to sleep because of the pain. I've been putting it down to the weather which I definitely do think is playing a role ..however I also switched to a new birth control, Dianette, a little over three weeks ago. I wonder is it the pill causing me to flush and burn? No point asking a derm anyway, they are so careless.

I'm seeing my GP in two weeks and CAVING! GIVE ME THE NERVE PAIN DRUGS. Honestly, i am at the end of my tether. Nearly 2 years Ive been suffering.

How is everybody else getting on?

Sineadrosy, sorry to hear you are having such a difficult flareup. Have you heard about melatonin for rosacea? There hasn't been much discussion here at RF. The latest discussion is keeping RF going.
    Brady Barrows
    Blog - Join the RRDi

Comment

Originally posted by Sineadrosy View Post
      Hi everybody, just dropping by to see if anybody else is flaring at the moment? I've had a huge flair the past maybe 2 weeks, extremely red, hot, burnt and my constant pain is back!

I'm lying in bed right now unable to sleep because of the pain. I've been putting it down to the weather which I definitely do think is playing a role ..however I also switched to a new birth control, Dianette, a little over three weeks ago. I wonder is it the pill causing me to flush and burn? No point asking a derm anyway, they are so careless.

I'm seeing my GP in two weeks and CAVING! GIVE ME THE NERVE PAIN DRUGS. Honestly, i am at the end of my tether. Nearly 2 years Ive been suffering.

How is everybody else getting on?
      Hi Sinead Rosy,
      I’m sure the weather is not helping you. It is very cold at the moment. I always cover my face when I step outside or I would get a flare. I don’t know about Dianette. I was on it years ago and it really dried out my skin so I would imagine your sensitive skin does not need to be dried out.

Comment

Working...
      X