SNAP-8™ peptide for neurogenic rosacea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SNAP-8™ peptide for neurogenic rosacea

Hey guys and fellow sufferers from neurogenic rosacea! I discovered the active cosmetic ingredient "SNAP-8™ peptide" by coincidence when searching for a new cream. And it sounds so promising for nerve hyperactivity:

HOW DOES SNAP-8 WORK?

- "At their most basic, peptides are cell-communicating agents. SNAP-8™ peptide, on the other hand, is considered a neuropeptide – it blocks cell communication instead of encouraging it. Your body naturally produces neuropeptides which decrease as we age. They target your cells and communicate to your skin how to behave: anything from stimulating collagen production to skin cell regeneration. SNAP-8’s job is to communicate with your neurotransmitters and cause limited movement in your muscles, preventing the appearance and formation of deep lines."
    (so the cosmetic ingredient has anti aging properties, but the working mechanism should work very well for our neurogenic rosacea, right?)
    - "SNAP-8™ blocks the release of neurotransmitters, adrenaline, dopamine and noradrenaline in your skin." (and those are released in a high amount in our skin)

SNAP-8™ is available as a pure serum to mix in your moisturizer (3-10%), so I ordered it and I am really excited to try it!

What do you guys think?
    Maybe its interesting for some of you

Hey, I’ve never heard of this peptide, although it does sound very interesting. Have you managed to find any literature that references it’s use to treat rosacea? Good luck and please keep us updated on your progress.

Comment

Sounds really promising. Please keep us posted!

Comment

No unfortunately I didn't find anything about SNAP-8™ for the treatment of rosacea. But there are some other neuropeptides used in rosacea skincare, such as SymSitive in Eucerin Anti-Redness or Neutrazen™. So I guess the use of neuropeptides in general for rosacea are common, but the SNAP-8™ in special is not popular right now.

Comment

SNAP-8™ seems to have a really great efficiency, as some studies show. So I hope it works really well for our rosacea by calming the nerves. Fingers crossed I found a new treatment

Comment

Are we aware of any products that have it?

Comment

Originally posted by michellelarissa View Post
              SNAP-8™ seems to have a really great efficiency, as some studies show. So I hope it works really well for our rosacea by calming the nerves. Fingers crossed I found a new treatment
              Have you started trialling yet?

Comment

Working...
              X