Meant to start new job tomorrow - heat wave hits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meant to start new job tomorrow - heat wave hits

I got fed up with my situation and decided to go get a job. I use propronolol ocasionally and believed it to be working...little did I know it was only working somewhat because of mild weather. The past few days a heat wave has hit and my face is extremely red and extremely painful all over again. I took 80mg of propranolol today to no avail. My fave is bright red and stingy like crazy. I don't know how I am going to cope with working in a warm department store wearing all black, a blazer and a face mask. I feel like such a moron for even applying for jobs, I just didn't want to be so worthless anymore. What am I going to do???

Sineadrosy, go talk to your doctor about starting Duloxetine. It will really help you.

Comment

In going to pick up the prescription today. I'm just scared because I know that if I have a bad reaction after already anticipating one I will never forgive myself

Comment

I think you’re worrying about something that’s unlikely to happen. Start on a low dose, maybe even every second day for the first week and then daily.

Comment

Originally posted by Momof View Post
          I think you’re worrying about something that’s unlikely to happen. Start on a low dose, maybe even every second day for the first week and then daily.
          Taking my first one today. I wonder if it will work given that LDN didn't? Did you get the sweating side effect?

Comment

Sweating? Maybe a tiny bit but nothing obvious.

Comment

Working...
            X