Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have Keratosis Pilaris Rubra Faceii..... Now what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have Keratosis Pilaris Rubra Faceii..... Now what?

Hi everyone,

Soooooo as the title states, I believe I have Keratosis Pilaris Rubra Faceii. Actually I am 98% sure that is what it is, I have googled numerous pictures and information on it and, boom, that is it.

So as it says, what do I do now?? It literally effects my everyday life and is wrecking my social life. I work in a pretty high stress job (prison) and it seems like it gets worse with age (currently 24, male)

I am just wondering if anyone has any tips or tricks on how to treat or cure this horrible thing I have.

Currently am on Citalopram and Clonidine, doesnt really seem to do much. The doc has also given me some Brimonidine gel (doesnt help).

So if anyone has any suggestions or tips please let me know as I would LOVE to hear them!

shyguy

Link to your previous thread to keep information consolidated for others - https://rosaceagroup.org/The_Rosacea...else-can-I-try!.
    How I was cured from Demodectic / Demodex Rosacea (Types 1 & 2 & nearing 3), Seborrhoeic Dermatitis and Eczema

Got a smartphone? Then please post a non-revealing pic of your face/skin to www.imgur.com, instead of using walls of text to describe it to us. It may be the best thing you've ever done!

Comment

Bowthy posted his suggestion on what might work and mcinnis reports another possibility. poppe says to take Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) at post no 3 in this thread.

There are not many reports on what works for KPRF.

Does your physician agree with your diagnosis?
      Last edited by Brady Barrows; 26 June 2017, 08:10 AM.
      Brady Barrows
      Blog - Join the RRDi

Comment

Working...
      X