Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rosacea & eye problems

Hi all,

For the past month I've been having a problem with my right eye and the eye doctor said that it has something to do with Rosacea which my doctor has given me cream for (only been using for a week so far). Rosacea has been mentioned to me a few times recently as my forehead, cheeks and nose does go red which I always just put down to feeling hot or cold. My forehead is worse now then it has ever been but so far the cream seems to be helping.

I've had a lot of problems with my right eye for a month now, I feel like there is something in my eye, I get yellow discharge throughout the day, some days are worse then others, watery eyes and my eye lid was swollen for 3 days and itching. I've used infection eye drops as at first the doctor said its an eye infection and then cream for conjunctivitis and finished last week some steroid eye drops. They have all helped for a few days but my eye still doesn't feel right.

The eye doctor mentioned to be about ocular rosacea which I've been reading about online. I was wondering if anyone else has the same symptoms as I do and what they do to help their eye.

It's getting me down and it's embarrassing when my eye discharges. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Wearing sunglasses whenever you are outside will help considerably I believe hat ocular rosacea is linked to facial rosacea, flourescent, very bright causes me to flare up. At the same time my eyes will burn. Get a decent pair of sunglasses, you won't regret it

Comment

Working...
    X