Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My rosacea completely dissapeared after a steroid cycle(anabolic) 3 years ago.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My rosacea completely dissapeared after a steroid cycle(anabolic) 3 years ago.

I am a male and since the onset of puberty i developed rosacea(11-12 years old no joke)
    3 years ago I did a steroid cycle for the first time. After the cycle , my face went perfectly white. No redness at all. Everyone was not used to see my actual skin tone so people were telling me you look pale. It was great.

After a cycle your hormones shutdown so i took nolvadex and clomid to prevent estrogen side effects. Im wondering if its the medication or just the low testosterone that caused the redness to vanish.
    Im practically considering doing another cycle just to see if i get the same effects after.
    Im sure hormones have a huge part to go with rosacea. Women mostly get it when they hit menopause or have a baby. I also notice a lot of bodybuilders have rosacea DURING their cycle. Personally when i have a lot of sex(multiple times a day) my face flares up.
    Hormone imbalance, hormones sensitivity, i dont know . But my rosacea and im sure a lot of others is caused by my hormones.

Originally posted by whiteshadows View Post
    I am a male and since the onset of puberty i developed rosacea(11-12 years old no joke)
    3 years ago I did a steroid cycle for the first time. After the cycle , my face went perfectly white. No redness at all. Everyone was not used to see my actual skin tone so people were telling me you look pale. It was great.

After a cycle your hormones shutdown so i took nolvadex and clomid to prevent estrogen side effects. Im wondering if its the medication or just the low testosterone that caused the redness to vanish.
    Im practically considering doing another cycle just to see if i get the same effects after.
    Im sure hormones have a huge part to go with rosacea. Women mostly get it when they hit menopause or have a baby. I also notice a lot of bodybuilders have rosacea DURING their cycle. Personally when i have a lot of sex(multiple times a day) my face flares up.
    Hormone imbalance, hormones sensitivity, i dont know . But my rosacea and im sure a lot of others is caused by my hormones.
    Interesting! Thanks for your input, I have a couple questions:

1) What age did you begin your first cycle?

2) Are you 100% sure you developed Rosacea and not KPRF? I'm asking because KPRF is far more likely to develop in adolescent/teenage years versus rosacea, and is mistaken for rosacea quite often.

Comment

Originally posted by SRT150 View Post
      Interesting! Thanks for your input, I have a couple questions:

1) What age did you begin your first cycle?

2) Are you 100% sure you developed Rosacea and not KPRF? I'm asking because KPRF is far more likely to develop in adolescent/teenage years versus rosacea, and is mistaken for rosacea quite often.

1. 20

2. rosacea 100% its not perfectly straight like kprf, more blotchy.

Comment

Working...
      X