The liver and rosacea.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The liver and rosacea.

Hi, I'm a newby and have been reading here with interest. I developed Rosacea about 15 yrs ago. Since then I have been diagnosed with an inherited liver condition. I started looking after my liver more including taking St Mary's Thistle and Vit C and E. Since improving my diet and avoiding alcohol and coffee my rosacea has also improved. I wonder if a healthy liver helps rosacea. Has anyone found the same? ?

Liver condition?

Originally posted by tlz View Post
    Hi, I'm a newby and have been reading here with interest. I developed Rosacea about 15 yrs ago. Since then I have been diagnosed with an inherited liver condition. I started looking after my liver more including taking St Mary's Thistle and Vit C and E. Since improving my diet and avoiding alcohol and coffee my rosacea has also improved. I wonder if a healthy liver helps rosacea. Has anyone found the same? ?
    Hi interesting post as i have a liver condition too. can i ask what liver condition you have? I believe the cause of rosacea is liver dysfunction the rosacea is a symptom of a more serious issue like underlying liver dysfunction. like you my rosacea improved when i gave up alcohol. but i've never treated my liver with an milk thistle etc so the last few weeks i'm supplementing with liver support. i'm sure it's going to take a while to see any benefits as i have rosacea since in 13 i'm now 36 so essentially i've liver dysfunction since then, which will take a long tme to heal

Comment

Originally posted by kundalini View Post
      Hi interesting post as i have a liver condition too. can i ask what liver condition you have? I believe the cause of rosacea is liver dysfunction the rosacea is a symptom of a more serious issue like underlying liver dysfunction. like you my rosacea improved when i gave up alcohol. but i've never treated my liver with an milk thistle etc so the last few weeks i'm supplementing with liver support. i'm sure it's going to take a while to see any benefits as i have rosacea since in 13 i'm now 36 so essentially i've liver dysfunction since then, which will take a long tme to heal
      I bet you any amount of money that even if you heal your liver and take out the mercury fillings . You will still have Flushing 100%

Comment

Your just speculating davekelly, i had my fillings removed 3 years ago by a holistic dentist as mercury is so dangerous it needs to be taken out with caution etc. now i'm in the process of chelating mercury from brain, nerves, organs, nervous system body etc it should take me a few years to remove every last atom of mercury and in the meantime i'lll be supporting my liver with very good herbs that have healed fatty liver and liver issues before for others so it will take time davekelly. what's your theory on rosacea what do you think is the cause? just curious?

Comment

Your just speculating davekelly, i had my fillings removed 3 years ago by a holistic dentist as mercury is so dangerous it needs to be taken out with caution etc. now i'm in the process of chelating mercury from brain, nerves, organs, nervous system body etc it should take me a few years to remove every last atom of mercury and in the meantime i'lll be supporting my liver with very good herbs that have healed fatty liver and liver issues before for others so it will take time davekelly. what's your theory on rosacea what do you think is the cause? just curious?
          I am not talking about Rosacea . I am talking about Facial Flushing

And in my opinion the Liver has nothing got to do with Facial Flushing

If the Liver was responsible for Facial Flushing well then every Alcoholic on Earth would suffer from Flushing .

Comment

Originally posted by davekelly View Post
            I am not talking about Rosacea . I am talking about Facial Flushing

And in my opinion the Liver has nothing got to do with Facial Flushing

If the Liver was responsible for Facial Flushing well then every Alcoholic on Earth would suffer from Flushing .
            And you can add in Drug Addicts as well their livers must be ruined .

Don't see any of them complaining about Flushing .

Comment

What do you think causes flushing? As is said it's individual some people get flushing others get different symptoms we are all unique, thyroid problems can causes flushing? have you checked your thyroid ? I still believe you rosacea, KPrf flushing are symptoms of a more serious issue like liver dysfunction. are you irish?

Comment

What do you think causes flushing? As is said it's individual some people get flushing others get different symptoms we are all unique, thyroid problems can causes flushing? have you checked your thyroid ? I still believe you rosacea, KPrf flushing are symptoms of a more serious issue like liver dysfunction. are you irish?
                Irish genes . and KPRF is genetic . Curse of the Celts so nothing to do with the Liver

I flush because my face doesn't sweat . its simple maths .

Got my thyroid checked and everything else

Comment

I understand what you're saying but our biochemistry is all different, i abused drugs and alcohol for years which made me flush while my mates didn't that doesn't mean they don't have damaged livers. my uncle and cousin have rosacea so maybe i inherited a dysfunctional liver which declined sooner than most from unhealthy eating mercury, booze, drugs etc which causes my flushing rosacea, and other health issues that i currently have. One of my mates has type 1 diabetes, nobody in his family has diabetes so maybe his unhealthy eating drinking etc caused liver dysfunction/fatty liver which in turn caused his diabetes where as my unhealthy eating and other abuse caused liver dysfunction/fatty liver which in turn caused my rosacea all the symptoms we have are symptoms of a more serious condition.

Comment

You're very quick to discredit my theory where as you are not coming up with any theory of your own. i'm born and bred irish too, simple maths doesn't make sense when people with rosacea flush as well as sweat profusely the way you are saying you flush becasue you don't sweat. the liver regulates temperate too, why don't you staart doing more research, your research can prove or disprove my theory instead of voicing your opinion so quickly.

I'm not here to argue i'm here to find a solution/cure to find the true cause of this

Comment

You're very quick to discredit my theory where as you are not coming up with any theory of your own. i'm born and bred irish too, simple maths doesn't make sense when people with rosacea flush as well as sweat profusely the way you are saying you flush becasue you don't sweat. the liver regulates temperate too, why don't you staart doing more research, your research can prove or disprove my theory instead of voicing your opinion so quickly.

I'm not here to argue i'm here to find a solution/cure to find the true cause of this

Fair enough

I wonder did any Rosacea patient ever had to get a liver transplant ?

Then we would know

Comment

It's very likely well unless you treat the liver it will only get worse and worse over time you can drop dead well before you need a transplant as a fatty liver causes high cholesterol high blood pressure so i'm sure there is a lot of people out there who have fatty livers and rosacea and die an early death.

There is a lot of theories as to what the cause of rosacea is it's a complicated isssue, how the curse of the celts ties in i don't know, irish and norrthern europeans are lacking in vit d as we are further away from the equator. some people say vit d deficiency causes rosacea

Comment

That is not how it works. One does not have to come up with their own theory to discredit a theory. Just by stating that, you discredit yourself.

And while it is possible that the liver plays a role for some rosaceans (many things play a role), there is no generalized link to liver. An obvious connection like that would have been observed decades ago. It would have certainly been exposed by now. You are just making stuff up it seems.

Comment

Who said i was discrediting anyones theory? i'm suggesting a theory that makes absolute sense, i said at the start that there probably is a few different causes to rosacea if you took the time to read it properly. what makes you think i'm making stuff up? have you researched the link between liver dysfunction and rosacea? obviously you haven't. how do you mean it would of been exposed decades ago? I mean who would of exposed it? I hope you don't mean conventional(standard medicine) would of exposed it and actuallly made that public knowledge? They wouldn't gain anything from exposing that to us. there is not profit in a cure remember, i'm sure the powers that be do know the true cause but keeping it secret for obvious reasons. c'mon how long are people searching for the true cause to this and nobody has came up with an answer? doubt it.

Trust me i know how complex Rosacea can be. can i ask what your theory is on it? very curious to know? sorry if i'm a bit straight forward but that's how i am very straight out etc/

Comment

Who said i was discrediting anyones theory? i'm suggesting a theory that makes absolute sense, i said at the start that there probably is a few different causes to rosacea if you took the time to read it properly. what makes you think i'm making stuff up? have you researched the link between liver dysfunction and rosacea? obviously you haven't. how do you mean it would of been exposed decades ago? I mean who would of exposed it? I hope you don't mean conventional(standard medicine) would of exposed it and actuallly made that public knowledge? They wouldn't gain anything from exposing that to us. there is not profit in a cure remember, i'm sure the powers that be do know the true cause but keeping it secret for obvious reasons. c'mon how long are people searching for the true cause to this and nobody has came up with an answer? doubt it.

Trust me i know how complex Rosacea can be. can i ask what your theory is on it? very curious to know? sorry if i'm a bit straight forward but that's how i am very straight out etc/
                              No way . They haven't got a clue . They have failed us with useless products since god knows when .

Who ever does come up with a proper anti flushing cream or medication (Not antidepressants) that actually works with no rebound will make a killing

Because people will need to keep buying it to stay Flush free .

Comment

Working...
                              X