Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Azclear Action Lotion

Hi all,
    I have been using Finacea for two weeks now and found that pretty useful (well, compare to metrogel...). But the price of Finacea can be pretty expensive (for about $160.00 USD). Now I have found that there's another drug called "Azclear Action Lotion", which is the same ingredient, azelaic acid but instead of 15%, it's 20%. and it causes only a fraction (about $10.00 USD; only sells in AU and NZ). Have anyone tried it? I wanna give it a shot...

Regards,
    CT.

Originally posted by microkarl View Post
    Hi all,
    I have been using Finacea for two weeks now and found that pretty useful (well, compare to metrogel...). But the price of Finacea can be pretty expensive (for about $160.00 USD). Now I have found that there's another drug called "Azclear Action Lotion", which is the same ingredient, azelaic acid but instead of 15%, it's 20%. and it causes only a fraction (about $10.00 USD; only sells in AU and NZ). Have anyone tried it? I wanna give it a shot...

Regards,
    CT.
    That's a big difference. why not try it?

(My derm Rx'd me Klaron lotion a couple of years ago, which cost me $10 for a giant bottle on insurance. I found that it costs over $100 without insurance. P.S. Klaron doesn't do anything :-( So, I've moved on. )
    "It's all illusion anyway."

Comment

Yup... I am ordering it and give it a shot!!

Comment

Working...
      X