No announcement yet.

Food that has positive effects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a higher protein smoothie that I ate for a few months for breakfast. Not sure if it helped my rosacea but mine is quite well managed now and this didn't seem to make it worse.

1/2 c frozen organic blueberries
    1/4 c organic almonds (better if you soak all the nuts and seeds overnight)
    2 tbs organic chia seed
    2 tsp organic raw hemp seeds
    1/2 organic coconut water

I also often substituted raw organic almond butter (1-2 tbs) for the almonds or pumpkin seeds or 1/4 of an avocado. Sometimes I added several kale leaves to this or dandelion leaves when they were in season. Dandelion greens are very high in vit k, vit a, iron, etc. I have also added a dash of cardamom (a cooling spice) or 1/2 tsp turmeric. This isn't very sweet so if you have a sugar tooth you will probably want to add something. I would suggest 1 tbs unsulfured blackstrap molasses for the vitamins and minerals.

Comment

coconut water

probiotic drink

Comment

I'm sure it's avocado and butter in the right amount. They really make the skin look better, especially if you have dry skin, try to consume these products !!!

Comment

For me mixed berry and avocado smoothies, seeds and super greens. Thinking of getting some Curcumin, I have tried capsules in the past, but will try adding it to my smoothie.

Comment

I feel minimal improvement from resveratrol (grapes) and green tea. After vitamin D, my skin condition deteriorates significantly.

Comment

I find walnuts, almonds great for health, love to add in my daily diet

Comment

Working...
              X