food

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• food

Does anyone have any luck with a low sugar low yeast diet?

I have cut way back on sugar and yeast the last three weeks. I do cheat occasionally, but for the most part I am avoiding these foods.

It is tough because sauces, dressings, etc. have yeast and/or sugar. I'm finding I'm burning out on eating the same thing over and over again.

I don't eat red meat (haven't for the last 10 years), but do eat chicken, turkey, and fish. I also regularly eat tofu and soy based products. I have always eaten salads multiple times a week, some fruit everyday, and generally have eaten healthily. I have, however, always loved bread products and pasta.

I don't eat a lot of dairy products (milk in coffee and cereal) and some occasional cheeses. I never was a fan of ice cream. I have switched to almond milk in the coffee.

I only have a drink once in a while, and it is usually vodka or gin with tonic.

I haven't really noticed a big difference in my skin with these changes, so I'm wondering if it takes more time or if these changes really have no impact.

I don't necessarily flush other than when embarassed or exercising, but I do have some small bumps on my forehead and oily skin.

Any advice or suggestions would be great.

food

hello, my changes in my diet took months to produce results...i too, have almost elminated all sugars except for what occurs naturally from the source in fruits, honey etc. Diet changes have helped me substantially...i've reduced the amount of antiboitics i have to take and nobody stares at my face anymore...i'm probably 75% better than I was before the changes.

Comment

Hi -

Yes, the better my diet, the better my face and digestion. This in addition to my supplements, HCL, Oracea, and skin care = my face is doing much better. It does take time to make a difference - but I've noticed some improvement.

Congrats Dave on your dietary changes as well. Happy things are on the "up and up". It's great to have some good skin days!!

Yvette

Comment

Yes, all the luck in the world. Check out healingnaturallybybee.com for a way to get rid of your yeast problem.

Comment

Working...
        X