Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone tried Prosacea?

Default Anyone tried Prosacea?

I found a link to it while searching for Rosacea on drugstore.com. It has some positive reviews and has sulfur, aloe, and urea which seem like they'd be good as a combination to calm skin... hm...!

http://www.drugstore.com/products/pr........

Just saw this same product in the Sunday Ad paper.. Wonder also if anyone tried it: Prosacea Rosacea Treatment Gel 0.75 oz (21.25 g)

Active Ingredients: Sulphur 1x (Rosacea/Acne Treatment Gel)

Inactive Ingredients: Acrylates, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Diazolidinyl Urea, Lactose, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Triethanolamine, Water

http://www.drugstore.com/products/pr.........

yeah i just saw this stuff at my local grocery store yesterday. is this stuff new?? i might pick some up, but im VERY skeptical

the reviews on drugstore.com seem positive

anyone else try this?

I tried it and reacted horribly, had to stop prosacea...strong stough!! tamara. Only used maybe 4 days made me terribly blotchy, irritated. :evil:

guys i have been using prosacea for about a week now and so far im loving it! I've have NEVER said that about any rosaea product in my life. i've been putting it on after i shower and i think that it is helping control the rosacea bumps that can flare up and has been nutrualizing the redness. i breakout and have bad reactions to anything i put on my face, but so far this stuff hasn't done anything. where the hell did this stuff come from anyway? i just happend to see it at the grocery store a few weeks ago when i was buying my cetaphil soap bars and decided to give it a try.

Last week by far has been the best week i've had in a long time. the only three different things i have been doing is putting on the prosacea after i shower at night and i also switched up my shampoo and i am now using a shampoo called Nature's Gate - Aloe Vera Moisturizing Shampoo. With this shampoo i've been able to shower in the morning and leave the house without a red face. all the other shampoos i've tried have irritated my face when it rinses down. i also didn't have a sip of soda for that whole week. i'm pretty healthy to being with, but everyone likes a soda. i've just been drinking water, green tea, and gatorade.

i've had good weeks before, but i'm having high hopes on these changes that i've made.

i've been searching everywhere to see if an actual person has had any success with the prosacea stuff. i'm not counting the reviews on drugstore.com, but i'm talking about boards like this one and the others. i havent had anything. maybe i'm just having a good 10 days and the prosacea is riding the wave with me. its too early to tell.

ledbetter,

Keep is informed, will you? I'm glad to hear that something is having a good effect!
    Subtype-1: Cheek and ear flushing
    Currently: IPL

Ok, I just got a tube of prosacea and tried it. I know, I know, but somehow I just can't resist trying something that's so inexpensive.

So I'll give it a whirl and let you know how it turns out.
    Subtype-1: Cheek and ear flushing
    Currently: IPL

Default any more experiences?

I found this product interesting. Are there any more experiences?

Does anyone know about Diazolidinyl Urea. Is it a common allergen or is allergy to it rare? It seems to be included in products that are said to be very gentle.
    http://www.orion-health.co.nz/Info%2...nyl%20Urea.htm

thank you

I think that negative reactions to that ingredient are rare.
    54 yo, moderate subtype 1 rosacea