Thread: Jason Natural Cosmetics Vitamin K Creme Plus

Default Jason Natural Cosmetics Vitamin K Creme Plus

Has anyone tried this product to combat rosacea/facial redness? I think it contains around 3% Vitamin K which is ideal for attacking visible blood vessels, however, ideally the concentration would be higher. If Vitamin K is so effective at increasing the skin's healing time and attacking erroneous blood vessels then surely there must be a high concentration Vitamin K cream available?

Anyway, this is the best I have found so far regarding Vitamin K creams; it has some really great ingredients too:

http://www.jasoncosmetics.com/Jason_...n_K_Cream.html

Details

* Skin Nourishing
    * Tones Down Redness
    * Minimizes Broken Blood Vessels
    * Lightens Under Eye Circles
    * Heals Bruises Faster.

All Natural

For Healthy Looking Skin
    with Horse Chestnut, Calendula, Bioflavonoids

Every Batch Certified

Vitamin K Creme Plus is an intense skin nourishing creme that uses a unique combination of Horse Chestnut, Calendula and Bioflavonoids. Regular use of this harmonious blend of natural ingredients and vitamin-enriched treatment will help tone down redness, minimize the appearance of broken blood vessels, heal bruises faster, relieve pain from burns, lighten under eye circles and moisturize extremely dry skin.

Made in USA

Directions: Use twice daily. Take a warm washcloth to area then gently massage creme into skin.

Ingredients: Purified Soft Water, Sunflower Oil, MSM (methylsulfonylmethane), Squalane (vege), Horse Chestnut Extract (aescin), Glycerin (vege), Calendula Extract, Chamomile Extract, Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C), Glyceryl Stearate, Butcher's Broom Extract, Milk Thistle Extract (silymarin), Primrose Oil, USP Phytonadione (vitamin K), Dimethicone, Hawthorn Extract, Stearic Acid, Rice Bran Extract, Rose Mesqueta Oil, Lecithin, Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E), Cetearyl Alcohol, Bioflavonoids, Yarrow Extract, Panthenol (pro-vitamin B5), Grape Seed Extract, Bromelain Extract (enzyme), Rosehips, Cetyl Esters, Ascorbyl Palmitate (vitamin C), Ginkgo Biloba Liposomes, Bilberry Extract, Allantoin, Grapefruit Seed Extract

Anyone ?

Well I guess I will just go ahead, buy the product myself and see what happens :S

Quote Originally Posted by Bradley View Post
    Well I guess I will just go ahead, buy the product myself and see what happens :S
    Hi Bradley,

I was at the Jason website looking at their products and came here to see if someone had tried the vit K cream. Did you buy this product? Since you haven't updated this thread, I'm thinking that perhaps it didn't work for you. Still, if/when you have a minute, I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know. Thanks.
    I've treated seb derm successfully with raw honey and virgin coconut oil and have been symptom-free since June '09. Follow this ---> link <--- for details.

I tried a vitamin K cream many years ago and it didnt appear to make much difference. I do take vitamin K tablets before a laser treatment in the hope that they will make it more effective.

Thanks, Phlika.

I just went to the Jason website again, to take a look at the ingredients and their Vitamin K cream happens to contain more Sunflower Oil, MSM, Squalane, Horse Chestnut Extract, Glycerin, Calendula Extract, Chamomile Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Butcher's Broom Extract, Milk Thistle Extract, and Primrose Oil than vitamin K. Maybe that's why it isn't effective.
    I've treated seb derm successfully with raw honey and virgin coconut oil and have been symptom-free since June '09. Follow this ---> link <--- for details.

Hello ~ I tried a vitamin K cream and didn't notice any difference. The one I have is made by Reviva Labs and the Vitamin K is fourth ingredient, but the label doesn't list what percent of vitamin K. I bought it at a local health food store. I think anything that isn't harmful is worth trying. Maybe I'll try to find a different brand and give it another try.

Hello sd003 ,

This link takes you to an Amazon.com page displaying all the Vitamin K products they sell, many of them list reviews.

I tried this a long time ago (around 3 years probably). Didn't seem to help the veins, but it did clog some pores so I stopped using it.

Thanks for the feedback, Badeliots!